geo4women summer job in remote sensing
In order to increase the proportion of women in our remote sensing group, we are offering a geo4women summer job to a female student who is interested in remote sensing.
The student can work on a self-proposed project idea that should fit in one of our current research fields – please see our projects and our recent publications for reference.
- a full-time summer job for one month (40 hours per week, salary dependent on qualification)
- a work space in our department
- access to our data and infrastructure
- flexible working times, a stimulating and friendly working environment and a motivated team.
Please apply if you are
- female and
- a bachelor or master student in the fields of geodesy, geoinformation, geo sciences or similar disciplines
Send your application in English as one single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org until 15 May 2017, including
- a description of your proposed project work in a maximum of 2 to 3 pages
- a motivation letter
- your CV, including information on your remote sensing experience
- the keyword geo4women in the subject of the email.
International applications are welcome. However, we are sorry to inform you that we can not offer any support in travel, accommodation and visa matters.
Microwave Remote Sensing
April 24, 2017